Only the apps that are factory for my s7 get changed..how do i change the other ones?
    08-10-2019 03:59 PM
    Only the apps that are factory for my s7 get changed..how do i change the other ones?
    Hi, welcome to AC forums, me or other members would be happy to assist you but if we need to ask additional questions you'll need to register as a member to respond . I'll provide a link to register so you can reply and communicate with us .https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    08-10-2019 04:02 PM
    Many "theme" designers just design wallpaper and call it a theme. Others design wallpaper and icons for the factory apps. Still others design wallpaper and icons for hundreds of apps. Not all "themes" are the same. If you want different icons, go to Play and enter icon pack. Look them over and, if you see one you like (and read the reviews - some are terrible, some are great - listen to people who've tried them) and install it. (The S7 launcher doesn't take icon packs, but you can run Nova Launcher, or any of a number of other launchers, that do. [The "launcher" is the "UI" or "Samsung Experience", in Samsung terms. Just the home pages and the app drawer - the rest of your apps won't be changed.])
    08-10-2019 05:09 PM
    There are over 2 million apps each with its own app icon... Maybe I don't have to go any further than that...

There are around 12 stock apps... Maybe another 12 -15 ultra popular apps, that large numbers of people (we're talking millions of users) all share...

I don't think anyone has the time, the will or wants to put in the effort to create custom icons for every app. 2.7 million on the Play Store alone. That's not even counting the ones that go extinct everyday or the ones that are born everyday...
    08-10-2019 08:28 PM