Please meed a question..having trouble calling a phone number please contact me right away
    08-10-2019 06:58 PM
    Please meed a question..having trouble calling a phone number please contact me right away
    Hi, welcome to AC forums, me or other members would be happy to assist you but if we need to ask additional questions you'll need to register as a member to respond . I'll provide a link to register so you can reply and communicate with us .https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    08-10-2019 07:04 PM
    Straight to voicemail would suggest that they have your number in their block/reject list.

Also check with your respective carriers to make sure all is good with them.
    08-10-2019 10:17 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Are you sure this person wants to receive calls from you? Will they let you look at their phone to see if your contact entry is set to be routed to voicemail automatically (essentially blocked)? If it was a mistake, an actual friend would check this or let you see. If they intentionally were trying to block you, they might be reluctant to show you.

FYI, this is community forum, not tech support. No one's going to contact you directly right away. This forum is how we discuss things here. If you want to continue the discussion, please register, as mentioned above.
    08-10-2019 10:54 PM