My phone is asking to switch on primary sync
    08-12-2019 05:00 AM
    "Sync" is not connecting 2 accounts so they get the same messages. "Sync" refers to enabling the communication to the server so the account can download the messages for that account.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    08-12-2019 08:00 AM
    Just to expand on hallux's reply, that would sync the messages to your device, so messages from both accounts would be on it. BUT that doesn't mean that your messages from one e-mail account would be synced back to the other account and accessible through another device. Only devices you sync with that specific account will have access to it, but if you have two or more accounts on the same phone, then that specific phone/device does have access to all messages from all those accounts (unless you use a secure partition or an app that allows for protected access for a specific account).
    Rukbat likes this.
    08-12-2019 08:05 AM