Out of nowhere my phone will talk back to me in a very fast high pitched voice. I have no idea what its saying. I typically turn off any voice over options on apps because I find them annoying, but I've heard it while using several apps, Google Maps even though I have it set to Mute, Spotify, internet, etc. Today it happened when I wasnt using the phone at all and when I looked at my notifications the only thing showing up is my home alarm system. It's extremely annoying, does anyone know why this is happening and how to shut it off?
    08-12-2019 12:04 PM
    Hi, welcome to Android Forums

I'd like to recommend creating a account so me or other members can assist you, as guest have limitations in replying here and if we need further Information to communicate with you.

I'll provide a link to register, please come back to your post so we can further assist you . Thank you

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    Out of nowhere my phone will talk back to me in a very fast high pitched voice. I have no idea what its saying. I typically turn off any voice over options on apps because I find them annoying, but I've heard it while using several apps, Google Maps even though I have it set to Mute, Spotify, internet, etc. Today it happened when I wasnt using the phone at all and when I looked at my notifications the only thing showing up is my home alarm system. It's extremely annoying, does anyone know why this is happening and how to shut it off?
    08-12-2019 12:05 PM
    If the only thing that was showing was your home alarm system, maybe that's what's causing all of it. (Alarm companies aren't known as great software developers.)
    08-12-2019 01:07 PM
    Hi, I submitted the original question and am registered now, sorry about that!
    08-12-2019 02:17 PM
    Hi, I submitted the original question and am registered now, sorry about that!
    Hi, thanks for registering!
    Maybe something you turned on in accesbilty settings
    08-12-2019 02:57 PM
    Happened again as soon as I got in my car and hooked up the bluetooth, so weird. i went ahead and just reset my accessibility settings in case I had done something wacky and didnt realize it, so we'll see if that does the trick. Fingers crossed, that voice is so creepy lol I'll keep yall updated and thanks so much for the advice!
    08-12-2019 07:11 PM
    Happened again as soon as I got in my car and hooked up the bluetooth, so weird. i went ahead and just reset my accessibility settings in case I had done something wacky and didnt realize it, so we'll see if that does the trick. Fingers crossed, that voice is so creepy lol I'll keep yall updated and thanks so much for the advice!
    Ok , cool
    08-12-2019 07:42 PM