Hi everyone, my old HTC Desire 820 has a problem. It randomly stops detecting the SIM card from yesterday (I checked another sim cards and another device, it's a smarthphone fault, not a sim card). I looked through various tips in google what could be the reason and how to fix them, but they didn’t help. I will add that sometimes for example for 2-3 minutes everything is okay the sim card works well and a moment later when I start using a smartphone I got info “No sim card, no service”. Any help would be appreciated.
    08-12-2019 03:00 PM
    Hi, welcome to Android Forums
    I'd like to recommend creating a account so me or other members can assist you, as guest have limitations in replying here and if we need further Information to communicate with you.
    I'll provide a link to register, please come back to your post so we can further assist you . Thank you

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    Hi everyone, my old HTC Desire 820 has a problem. It randomly stops detecting the SIM card from yesterday (I checked another sim cards and another device, it's a smarthphone fault, not a sim card). I looked through various tips in google what could be the reason and how to fix them, but they didn’t help. I will add that sometimes for example for 2-3 minutes everything is okay the sim card works well and a moment later when I start using a smartphone I got info “No sim card, no service”. Any help would be appreciated.
    08-12-2019 03:01 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Try cleaning the SIM slot by blowing it out with a can of compressed air, and cleaning the contacts (if possible) with a q-tip soaked in rubbing alcohol.
    08-12-2019 06:48 PM