Hi all,

I'm wondering how I can block proxy browser installs on my smartphone. I have plenty of website blockers/filters in place but want to remove any ability to access adult content, including with proxy browsers.

For whatever reason, all these filters and blockers don't block aces to adult content within the proxy browsers even if the said website is blacklisted.

I'm doing this because I have younger family members who sometimes use my phone and I want to keep them safe and know what apps they download.

Thanks in advance!
    08-12-2019 06:36 PM
    Hi all,

I'm wondering how I can block proxy browser installs on my smartphone. I have plenty of website blockers/filters in place but want to remove any ability to access adult content, including with proxy browsers.

For whatever reason, all these filters and blockers don't block aces to adult content within the proxy browsers even if the said website is blacklisted.

I'm doing this because I have younger family members who sometimes use my phone and I want to keep them safe and know what apps they download.

Thanks in advance!
    Hi, welcome to Android Forums

I'd like to recommend creating a account so me or other members can assist you, as guest have limitations in replying here and if we need further Information to communicate with you.

I'll provide a link to register, please come back to your post so we can further assist you . Thank you

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    08-12-2019 07:47 PM
    Hi,

thanks for the reply. I've gone ahead and created an account. Please let me know what solutions you recommend.
    08-12-2019 08:42 PM
    Hi,

thanks for the reply. I've gone ahead and created an account. Please let me know what solutions you recommend.
    Hi, thanks for registering
    In the playstore settings you should have that settings called parental control
    08-12-2019 08:59 PM
    Unfortunately, even if I set all the restrictions under parental controls to the lowest rating, the proxy server is still something I could search for and install.
    08-12-2019 09:04 PM
    Unfortunately, even if I set all the restrictions under parental controls to the lowest rating, the proxy server is still something I could search for and install.
    Does the 5T have guest mode which limits what they can access?
    08-12-2019 09:08 PM
    Unfortunately, no. It's not a feature of every android phone.
    08-12-2019 09:14 PM