Hello Guys,

I'm really conflicted here. and I can't seem to find any answers anywhere....

I don't know whether I should buy an official drawing tablet...or if I should buy this one Android tablet that I've wanted for a long time and just draw on that.

I'm thinking about the Samsung Galaxy Note . And it has some good drawing apps on it and the S pen would be nice... I just wanted to know if anyone else had experience with doing this, and if so, how do you like it?

Of course, I wouldn't use the Samsung tablet just for drawing...but I don't know if I'm willing to buy an actual drawing tablet...I don't know if I'm dedicated enough.

I heard that XP-Pen Deco Pro Drawing Tablet supports connection with Android 6.0 and above devices . Does anybody have experience with it .

[Link removed]

Just...what do you think?
    08-13-2019 03:09 AM
    Hi, welcome to Android Forums

I'd like to recommend creating a account so me or other members can assist you, as guest have limitations in replying here and if we need further Information to communicate with you.

I'll provide a link to register, please come back to your post so we can further assist you . Thank you

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154

If your not dedicated to tablet , then Note phone is definitely a good option
    08-13-2019 08:33 AM
    Samsung Galaxy Note
    I don't think Samsung has used the "Note" name on tablets for a few years now. Tablets are now Galaxy Tab devices. If that is the case, I would not be buying a Galaxy Note tablet in 2019...
    08-13-2019 08:58 AM
    The Tab S series have an S Pen, as well as some variants of the Tab A, so you could give those a try.
    08-13-2019 10:37 PM