how to fix the black screen on samsung galaxy j5

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

so in the morning of 11.08.2019 i dropped my phone from like 50 sm and at about five o clock there was 2 purple spots that started to extend so now whole screen is black. don't worry i have all my photos and videos backed up but if i cant fix it i'll have to download 500 musics again and also i dont have enough budget to buy new phone or change screen so is there any ways to fix it ?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Next time, make sure you have a good case, since that will decrease the chance of damage from a drop.

Assuming you downloaded those 500 music files from a legitimate site (or that you purchased them fair and square), it should be no problem to download them again onto a different device.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
so the only way is to replace screen ? mmm u know its my own bands music and different sounds but DD i forgot that i moved them on sd card

Yeah, I'm afraid the only way to make the phone usable again is to replace the screen. Your band's music is saved to the phone only? Are you saying it's saved to the phone's internal storage or SD card? Never rely on a mobile device (either its internal storage or SD card) as the sole storage for important data, because (a) you never know when something might happen to the phone, and (b) SD cards are inherently unreliable and can corrupt or fail relatively easily.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm