I'm kind of a moron at this. I don't know how to play my music that is in Google Play Music on my Pixel 3XL in my car, a '15 Ford Taurus SEL. I know that it's possible, I just don't know what to do. Is there a Web site I can find directions on? No instructions in the car manual. TIA.
    08-13-2019 02:30 PM
    Does your car have Bluetooth for media? Some have Bluetooth for just phone calls. If it doesn't have it for audio, then see if it has a 3.5mm AUX port, get a 3.5mm male to male cable and use the USB-C to 3.5mm adapter that came with your phone to plug into that port.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    08-13-2019 02:35 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! If your car stereo does have a Bluetooth option for audio input, then select it. On your phone, go to Settings>Bluetooth, make sure Bluetooth is on, then Add Device. Go through the procedure to pair your phone with your car stereo -- see your car's manual if it's not entirely clear how to do this. Once your phone is connected via Bluetooth to your car stereo, any media the phone plays should play over the car stereo.
    08-13-2019 07:50 PM