Hi ,
    sometimes my phonne is running slow after 1 or 2 days , I can restart it and it cames back to normal .but after 1 or 2 days it become slow again . I have rooted the phone before this and changed the kernel to be able to have OTG and put some apps on sd card . this was my only option to save space on my iternal storage and don´t have to buy a new phone.
    My phone is an Huawei P9 lite (2016) with android 7 with the stock rom.
    08-15-2019 01:19 PM
    Welcome to the forums. Full internal storage and apps on an SD card will usually make the phone run slower, specially an old(ish) one. I'd recommend you to free some internal storage removing non-essential apps and files, move the apps back from the card and see if the problems persist.
    08-15-2019 01:24 PM
    I have 4.42gb of internal storage and 9.35gb of sd card storage yet . I unistalled two apps now but there´s nothing more that are non-essential on my phone. I moved back some apps from sd to internal storage once and that apps load a bit faster but the phone still running slow after a day or two .

I made the question but I was not logged in sorry
    08-15-2019 01:41 PM
    Are you using the Home button when you're finished with an app? Don't. The Home button just runs the launcher, it leaves the app running. After you've left 5 or 10 apps running, of course the phone will slow down. Restarting starts with no apps (other than the system stuff) running.

When you finish using an app, either use the Back button or go to Recents and wipe the app off. I'll bet that after 2 days of running like that, you won't notice much slowdown.
    08-15-2019 04:34 PM
    actually I usually wipe all the apps opened very often .... normally I only have 2 or 3 apps opened.
    08-15-2019 04:54 PM