when i charge my headphone, the orange light comes on, which indicates its charging. However, after a minute or so, the orange light turns off. Also, when i connect my wireless headphone onto the laptop, the blue light flashes which means that the headphone is connected, however, there is no sound coming from the headphone only from the laptop; even though the headphone is connected. Also, when it is on blue light, it changes to orange and starts flashing. I really need help, whether my battery is dead or is there any reasons.
    08-17-2019 09:40 AM
    Hi, welcome to Android Forums

I'd like to recommend creating a account so me or other members can assist you, as guest have limitations in replying here and if we need further Information to communicate with you.

I'll provide a link to register, please come back to your post so we can further assist you . Thank you

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    08-17-2019 09:55 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Have you already tried using a different USB cable?
    08-17-2019 12:49 PM
    Connecting the headphone to the laptop only charges it, you still have to pair it to the laptop (read the instructions that came with the headphone - and Bluetooth instructions for the laptop). Just plugging the headphone into the laptop doesn't change where the laptop audio goes. (Having the headphone paired and connected via Bluetooth changes it, whether the headphone is plugged in or not. It's not a "Bluetooth or plugin" headphone, it's a Bluetooth headphone, with a connection for charging only.)

From the manual:

The indicator lights up in red, and charging starts. When charging is complete, the indicator goes out.
    • When the remaining battery power is low, the indicator flashes red slowly and the alarm sounds every
      4 minutes.
    • Operation is not possible while charging.

For pairing:

When the power is off, hold the POWER button down (for at least 7 seconds) until the indicator flashes
    alternately in red and blue.
    Select "JVC HA-S30BT" from the device list. The indicator flashes in blue
    when pairing is complete. During the pairing process, the other device may require input of a PIN code. In such case, enter "0000" as the PIN code for the System.

What you do on the phone or laptop depends on the phone or the laptop.
    08-17-2019 02:32 PM