SecurityLogAgent - Is it normal to be in the background ?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hello, I'm probably gonna sound really silly, but I've been lately paranoid when it comes to apps I dont normally use run in the background. I dont know if certain things might be malicious or if something is okay to be running.

This morning I was checking device maintenance and went to 'memory', to see what was running or storing memory in the background and I saw an app called 'SecurityLogAgent.' on the list . I know this is a system app, but this is a new phone, and I don't know why it would be running if there is nothing suspicious or nothing harmful anywhere. When I google things about this application, It seems like it detects issues or problems, however I got not notification about something wrong on my phone.

Sorry again, I'm super paranoid. Is it normal for SecurityLogAgent to be in the background despite any issues, or might something be wrong? I have a Galaxy S7 Edge, and I have not downloaded any apps at all despite SoundCloud onto my phone, and that app comes from the Google Play Store.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech