Calendar keeps having events I didn't add to it

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

It keeps having an event titled "Your account has been debited $203" and it keeps coming back when I delete it. I haven't installed any new apps in weeks and I dont browse random web sites so idk where this is coming from.

KruseLudsMobile

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
It keeps having an event titled "Your account has been debited $203" and it keeps coming back when I delete it. I haven't installed any new apps in weeks and I dont browse random web sites so idk where this is coming from.
A spate of new spam attacks are suddenly hitting everyone's calendars (if they use Gmail). You can easily stop this by quickly changing a setting using the link below (check the picture I attached before going to this link):

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/r/settings

Emails you receive containing calendar invitations - once you open and click "Accept" to the invitation - and only those - will still be sent to your (Google) calendar.

(Just keep in mind, if you don't stay caught up with your emails however - then you might miss some events that you did want to attend - as well as a bunch of SPAM!)
942f3648775cc109bcc10e2d135a6d08.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21