So i was using my powerbank then everything is going fine until i use a OTG FAN on it then it the 4 blue light indicator goes blinking then after that i charge a phone i turn on the power bank it just blink many times then it wont charge my phone, it is fully charged, my power bank blue light battery indicator dont blink it just stays blue when turned on and charge phones, PLS I NEED HELP DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO Resolve IT
    08-20-2019 06:56 AM
    Hi, welcome to Android Forums

I'd like to recommend creating a account so me or other members can assist you, as guest have limitations in replying here and if we need further Information to communicate with you.

I'll provide a link to register, please come back to your post so we can further assist you . Thank you

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    08-20-2019 09:15 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! What's the exact model number of the powerbank? Do you have its manual?
    08-20-2019 01:32 PM
    They using a OTG fan , never seen that before
    Welcome to Android Central! What's the exact model number of the powerbank? Do you have its manual?
    08-20-2019 01:34 PM
    I assume they mean USB fan. I've heard of malware being delivered by these kinds of devices, but I don't see how malware could affect a powerbank.
    08-20-2019 01:45 PM
    Just a guess, since I don't have the power bank in my hands to check it, but the fan probably drew too much current from the power bank and either blew a fuse inside it or a connection popped. Since the power bank is probably 9800mAh, not 98000mAh (a 98 Amp battery is about the size of a small car battery), and a new power bank of that capacity is about $10, it doesn't pay to get it repaired. Just dispose of it the way you'd dispose of any lithium battery - safely. (If you're into electronics, open it up and trace the power. The board should be supplying 5 Volts, so find where it ends between the board and the connector - and fix it. But if you're not into electronics, don't fool around with a fully charged 10 Amp lithium battery - you could weld a screwdriver to your hand.)
    08-21-2019 05:02 PM