My note 9 was stolen. It's been switched off since. How do I track it offline?
    08-20-2019 06:01 PM
    Consider the words you typed - a device that is offline (either by being turned off or by having the network connections turned off) is not communicating so you won't get a location update.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    Mooncatt and VidJunky like this.
    08-20-2019 06:06 PM
    If you sign into your Samsung account on the phone you can go to this link I'll provide, once someone gets to start it you can start tracking it just don't erase the device as this will stop tracking it.

https://findmymobile.samsung.com/
    08-20-2019 07:36 PM
    Welcome to Android Central - please keep us updated on your situation. I am very sorry that this happened to you.
    08-20-2019 08:09 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! For now, make sure you've changed your Google account password, and make sure 2-factor authentication is turned on. If the thief were able to get past your lockscreen (you had a good screen lock set up, right?), then they wouldn't be able to get access to your Google account, since it would immediately ask for the new password. While you're at it, make sure you change the passwords on any other sensitive accounts whose apps were installed on your phone.

If you didn't register the phone with your Samsung account, then use Google's Find My Device to remotely wipe the phone. It won't happen until the phone is turned back on and connected to the web, but once that happens, the remote wipe command will take effect. Or, if you didn't have a screen lock set up, you can remotely lock the phone.
    08-20-2019 08:14 PM