Why can't I open 2 files btsnoop and interference files
    08-21-2019 02:30 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Why do you want to look at them? They're system files.

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    08-21-2019 09:28 AM
    To open a BTSnoop file, you'll need an app that can open it. (Phones don't open files, apps do.) It's a file of hex digits, so, since you obviously don't know how to read a file full of hex digits, even opening the file won't tell you anything - you'll see what, to you, looks like a bunch of garbage. See BT Snoop File Format for an explanation of the file format. You could use Wireshark to read it - but, again, it's not going to mean anything to you.

"Interference files" doesn't tell us what kind of files they are. .jpg? .txt? .log? The file type matters. (As B. Diddy said, register, then post the file types of the "interference files" here. (You can't post here until you register, and starting another conversation will either be meaningless [something like "they're .log files", when we don't know what you're referring to, will just get you told to register again], or you'll duplicate this conversation and it will get deleted because there's already one here.)
    08-21-2019 02:30 PM