I was going to gift my old tablet to my mother. I know it's almost 8 years old, does that make it unsupported,? All I wanted to do was to factory reset the device and register it with her Google/Samsung account. After the reset, devices seems to connect to wifi (I've tried various networks) by the indicator saying it is sending and receiving, however I cannot get any app or setting to proporly work. Dropbox, cannot connect to server. Samsung account, connection to server failed. Google, connection to server failed or server unavailable at this time, try another wifi network. Therefore I can't check for an update on anything or load any new applications like Firefox. Any web address I type in using the internet app times out with connection not available. It was connection just fine before the factory reset, any thoughts? You help if greatly appreciated, thank you!
    08-21-2019 07:59 AM
    Hi, welcome to Android Forums

I'd like to recommend creating a account so me or other members can assist you, as guest have limitations in replying here and if we need further Information to communicate with you.

I'll provide a link to register, please come back to your post so we can further assist you . Thank you

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    08-21-2019 08:11 AM
    Have you tried rebooting the router?
    08-21-2019 08:12 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Or try it on a public wi-fi network, like at your local library or coffeeshop.
    08-21-2019 10:22 AM