Hello everyone, hopefully one of you can help me.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 but a few months ago it got wet and since then I can't use it. It has this weird problem where I charge it to 100% when it's turned off, and when I turn it on, it lasts like a minute and then it reboots, but when it reboots it has 0% or 1%, and after a few seconds it turns off. It also gets really hot in less than a minute.

A few days ago I bought a new battery (official one, from Samsung), thinking it was a battery issue, but it keeps happening.

Then I thought it could be the flex(?), I don't know what it's called, the thing where you connect the cable, but I don't think that's it because I can still charge it fine.

Today I saw a video where a guy was repairing the same model as mine, and he said it could be the condensers(?), can someone confirm that? Because I don't know what else to do, and if it turns out it is the condensers, how can I look them up to buy them?

Thank you in advance.
    08-22-2019 05:44 PM
    Hi, welcome to Android Forums

I'd like to recommend creating a account so me or other members can assist you, as guest have limitations in replying here and if we need further Information to communicate with you.

I'll provide a link to register, please come back to your post so we can further assist you . Thank you

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    08-22-2019 06:41 PM
    I would recommend taking to repair center , looks like water did damage maybe circuit board
    08-22-2019 06:42 PM