Trying to download an app after I tap install it just says, "Download pending." What is my problem?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Trying to download an app after I tap install it just says, "Download pending." What is my problem?

After tapping the install button it then says, "Download pending." But doesn't actually start downloading. But after I cleared up space and freed up some memory I get the same result.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Re: Trying to download an app after I tap install it just says, "Download pending." What is my probl

Hi, welcome to Android Forums

I'd like to recommend creating a account so me or other members can assist you, as guest have limitations in replying here and if we need further Information to communicate with you.

I'll provide a link to register, please come back to your post so we can further assist you . Thank you

https://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=409154

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Re: Trying to download an app after I tap install it just says, "Download pending." What is my probl

Have you tried clearing data, cache and force stop Google play app?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Welcome to Android Central! If that doesn't work, go to Settings>Apps, tap Menu>Show System, select Download Manager, and clear the app cache/data from that as well.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site

Also, try a Power Off & Restart. That has worked for me when apps are stuck on Download Pending.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz