Hello everyone, I hope you can help me. I have been using my Honor 5C for two years and all was well up till a few weeks ago when the screen would flicker uncontrollably, especially when displaying anything bright. At the beginning, I thought this was a hardware issue but I have noticed that the problem is COMPLETELY resolved when using a "blue light filter" app. Now I have this app on permanently instead of just at night- obviously affecting how I see things on screen.
    I have just updated the phone with the latest Honour system software thinking that the problem will be fixed but it hasn't helped.

Any help in resolving this issue will be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
    Hay
    08-22-2019 11:17 PM
    Hello everyone, I hope you can help me. I have been using my Honor 5C for two years and all was well up till a few weeks ago when the screen would flicker uncontrollably, especially when displaying anything bright. At the beginning, I thought this was a hardware issue but I have noticed that the problem is COMPLETELY resolved when using a "blue light filter" app. Now I have this app on permanently instead of just at night- obviously affecting how I see things on screen.
    I have just updated the phone with the latest Honour system software thinking that the problem will be fixed but it hasn't helped.

Any help in resolving this issue will be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
    Hay
    Hi , welcome!
    Could be a bug in the latest update, do you keep it in auto? Try control manual ?
    Do you have animations off ?
    08-22-2019 11:25 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Does it also happen in Safe Mode? https://www.getdroidtips.com/boot-hu...-5c-into-mode/
    08-23-2019 01:48 AM