[MEGATHREAD] My dream league soccer game is not working

A

AC Question

why apps won't install?

First i tried downloading certain apps but they will not install i used to play dream league soccer but i factory reset my tablet and when ever i try to install the game or certain apps for that fact it keeps saying couldn't install to sd or external storage why is that please help?

A

AC Question

package file invalid

I m trying to download dream league soccer on my galaxy tab gt p-1000 ( android version 2.3) but error message appear (package file invalid) on play store

I already played this game on my tab but when new version comes and i try to update the new version message appear downloading error than i uninstall the game and try to download it again but after downloading the game message appear package file invalid so please fix it as soon as possible

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: package file invalid

Welcome to Android Central! We're an independent community forum, with no direct ties to Google, in case you were wondering.:)

Does this happen on both wi-fi and mobile data?

Try going to the App Manager, select Google Play Store, and Clear Cache/Clear Data, then Force Stop. Do the same for Download Manager. Now try again.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: unfortunately dream league has stopped

Welcome to Android Central! Which device? Did you install the app from the Play Store or somewhere eise?

A

Android Central Question

dream league soccer game drags on my phone

Sometimes when I'm playing the dream league soccer game on my phone it's either it hangs or drags & it pisses me off

A

Android Central Question

I am getting io error while installing a game

I am trying to install dream league soccer 18 at
APK pure I have completed installing but it shows up error

A

Android Central Question

how to run dream league with obb file

I have downloaded the dream league soccer obb file and the application but still I can't play the game.What should I do to play the game?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: how to run dream league with obb file

You should install it from the Play Store, not try to sideload it as an .obb. Are you not able to access the Play Store?

A

Android Central Question

Gionne f205 black screen

Hey guys pls what can i do to ny gionee f205 phone if i want yo play pes or dream league the phone brings up black screen and i can hear d audio of d game... I have tried to clear cache restart the phone but it is still having the same problem... This is so frustrating... Pls help

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Gionne f205 black screen

Welcome to Android Central! Did you install those games from the Play Store, or from some other source? If you installed them as apk files from some random site, it could be that they're incompatible with your phone. If you can't find them by searching on the Play Store, that usually means it's not compatible.

A

Android Central Question

Why is dream league 19 not playing in my phone?

When I tap to dream league 19 my phone just get out off dream league,why?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Why is dream league 19 not playing in my phone?

Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? Did you install the game from the Play Store, or from somewhere else?

A

Android Central Question

My dream league soccer game is not working and Installed it today.
It says that I should be logged in google play.
It also says that I should installed content in google play store.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome