After 6 years of nagging in forums like this, Google still list the Sent folder in their stock Mail app by "sender", while EVERY other email client, including the web-based Gmail, list by Recipient. Using sender means every email is headed by "Me" - ridiculous!
    08-23-2019 10:36 AM
    Hi, welcome to Android Forums

I'd like to recommend creating a account so me or other members can assist you, as guest have limitations in replying here and if we need further Information to communicate with you.

I'll provide a link to register, please come back to your post so we can further assist you . Thank you

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    08-23-2019 10:53 AM
    You can try different mail apps if you dont like Google's.
    08-23-2019 10:57 AM
    After 6 years you still think forums like this have some sort of affiliation with Google?? Do you think every car forum has contact with manufacturers?? That is ridiculous, also!! BTW I agree with your comment about GMail but you may as well speak to the Pope about as he has just as much clout as we do.
    08-23-2019 12:56 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Duplicate threads merged.

Be aware that this is an independent community forum, without any direct affiliation with Google or any other company.

Unless you're nagging in the official Google product forums, it's not going to get noticed by anyone who matters. So keep bugging them in the Google product forum, and also send feedback through the Feedback option in the Gmail app.
    08-23-2019 07:29 PM