Now I am in pakistan want to change my samsung galaxy store payment method from dollar to iranian rial. is it possible or not?
    08-23-2019 09:27 PM
    This seems like a very specific question that not a lot of people would have. I could see someone moving from the US to Canada or vice versa with a similar question wanting to change USD to CDs, in which case the question has probably already been asked and hopefully answered. I'd check the Galaxy Store's FAQ for changing currency or get a currency converter. LOL. Seriously though, after thinking about it I wonder if changing the card you have on file would automatically change the currency type...??? I would assume that if you are moving from some place that uses Dollars to some place that uses Rials you wouldn't keep your accounts the same still using systems that deal in Dollars, which would mean that you would be updating your payment method and that could trigger a change in the way prices are displayed. It's a long shot, in my opinion, but I could see it as possible.

Best wishes, for you problem and your move.
    08-27-2019 09:59 PM