Hey there.
    i'm looking to set up some "posts" in office space with tablets which will run a presentation on a loop. all day long, with no touch screen used.

i would like to update the presentations from time to time from one point (a pc probably)
    Where sould i look for a sulution for that?

thanks!
    08-26-2019 08:05 AM
    Hey there.
    i'm looking to set up some "posts" in office space with tablets which will run a presentation on a loop. all day long, with no touch screen used.

i would like to update the presentations from time to time from one point (a pc probably)
    Where sould i look for a sulution for that?

thanks!
    To accomplish this, there are a few ways. You could simply record what you want to post, and set it to repeat.
    The control of your tabs from a pc will require alot more setup, starting with remote access. I don't know of any apps that will be able to simplify it.
    08-26-2019 08:29 AM
    Hi, welcome to Android Forums

I'd like to recommend creating a account so me or other members can assist you, as guest have limitations in replying here and if we need further Information to communicate with you.

I'll provide a link to register, please come back to your post so we can further assist you . Thank you

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    08-26-2019 09:17 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! You could try using a kiosk app (like Fully Single App Kiosk). Perhaps have it set to YouTube, playing your presentation video on loop. I'm not sure if making changes to the presentation video that's uploaded to your YouTube channel would immediately show on the tablets, though. Maybe if you create a playlist, and update it by deleting the old video and adding the new one?
    08-26-2019 11:08 AM