Why I can't log in to Google Play Games in the game?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hi. Recently I have an issue whit old, new games to log in to Google Play Games within the game so it can make cloud save, get achievements etc.
So, games are starting, when it tries to connect to Google Play Games, white pop up window appears, loading circle on top and that's it, continuous connecting with spinning circle. I've tried resetting phone, clearing cache or data for games, Google Play Games or Google services , also Google Play Store. Google support told me what to try and I did, still nothing. They've said it must be phone issue but I personally doubt it. Please help ?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Is Chrome up to date? It could be an issue with Android System Webview, which is handled by Chrome in Nougat and above.

If Chrome is already up to date, then you could also try uninstalling all updates to Chrome, since sometimes an update to Android System Webview can actually cause problems on certain devices.

Norad ZX

Aug 26, 2019
Visit site
Is Chrome up to date? It could be an issue with Android System Webview, which is handled by Chrome in Nougat and above.

If Chrome is already up to date, then you could also try uninstalling all updates to Chrome, since sometimes an update to Android System Webview can actually cause problems on certain devices.

I've uninstalled updates, reset phone, start game, same thing

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Games are launching and pop up window appears when I press to sign that I require latest version of Google Play Games installed
I'm looking at some recent reviews on Google play store for Google play games and some recent complaints about what your experience is maybe contact them or disable Google play games

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Nope. One of the new games Dragon Sky when you start it, it won't go any further , unless you select google account at start so there is no way to play it without. Samsung launcher is not doing anything here
Gotcha, we'll try to get hold of the developer for Google play store games , seems like a issue from reviews on play store

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon