I got the note 10+ unlocked of course and put my sim in and my phone works fine. I cannot use wifi calling and apparently I cannot have visual voicemail either. When I went into my account to check my device. It says my device is suspended, and then I signed in today and it is stating I need to pair my sim when I try it says error and that it is not compatible with the Verizon network with my IMEI. I then do the check with the same IMEI to bring your own device and it says it is.

Confused and about to call Verizon again. The first response was because I purchased it from another vendor other than Verizon that is the reason. I said no, I never purchase my phones through Verizon so this would have come up sooner.
    08-27-2019 06:23 PM
    I got the note 10+ unlocked of course and put my sim in and my phone works fine. I cannot use wifi calling and apparently I cannot have visual voicemail either. When I went into my account to check my device. It says my device is suspended, and then I signed in today and it is stating I need to pair my sim when I try it says error and that it is not compatible with the Verizon network with my IMEI. I then do the check with the same IMEI to bring your own device and it says it is.

Confused and about to call Verizon again. The first response was because I purchased it from another vendor other than Verizon that is the reason. I said no, I never purchase my phones through Verizon so this would have come up sooner.
    For visual voicemail check in Galaxy app store , tap 3 dots upper right corner and check updates .
    I would definitely call Verizon for sim issue .
    08-27-2019 06:48 PM
    It's not unusual for an unlocked phone to be unable to use wi-fi calling. If everything else works fine on the network, you may just want to leave well enough alone. Otherwise, ask Verizon if they need to reprovision the phone.
    08-27-2019 08:05 PM
    With my first unlocked phone I had to go to Verizon and they never really explained what they did but but basically it sounded like they reinitialized my account or card or something. They didn't give me a new card or anything it just sounded like they turned it off and on again. For me however I wasn't receiving pictures or maybe MMS at all, and this wasn't the Note 10 so it could be different still. Meanwhile my WiFi calling showed up after about 60 days, that's when they say the branded devices are unlocked, even though I had bought an unlocked S10+, the feature was grey or not there in the settings until about that time. As for visual voicemail why do you want to pay for it thru Big Red when Google offers it for free thru Google Voice. It's a much better service with better features with the best one being the price, free.

You sound scared or hesitant to go to or talk to Verizon? You're their customer make them warm that huge check you write every month if you feel something isn't right.
    08-27-2019 09:53 PM