HELP! Solution for Boot Loop Huawei after draining the battery?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I am from Philippines and my Dad bought this Huawei y7 prime 2019 for my studies.
in just a month so far so good. One day i'm in the school and i need the camera so badly i have no choice but to drain the battery of this phone for my lectures and lessons. When i got home i charge it as soon as possible to get the pictures and files but when i plug it automatically booting but the power is not enough. I try to boot in recovery mode to swipe the data but its not allowing me to boot completely its just staying in the logo for 5 secs and boot loop again. I try to bring this phone to the closest phone repair and they said that they cant find the proper why to remove the Loop because of the new model. Please help me :( this problem affecting my studies. I am afraid to tell this to my parents and my dad because we are not so rich to purchase that kind of phone. and they just bought it this august.

deejy

Aug 28, 2019
Visit site
Hello thanks for you response. That's my first move i tried to boot in recovery mode so i can reset it. But its keep looping again and again until it drained and cant boot anymore.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! When you plug the phone into a wall outlet and the phone automatically tries to power on, try pressing and holding Power for about 20 seconds to see if it forces the phone to shut down and stay shut down. If that works, then let it charge undisturbed​ for at least 6 hours, and then try powering on again.

charyz03

Dec 26, 2019
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! When you plug the phone into a wall outlet and the phone automatically tries to power on, try pressing and holding Power for about 20 seconds to see if it forces the phone to shut down and stay shut down. If that works, then let it charge undisturbed​ for at least 6 hours, and then try powering on again.

I, too is having the same problem. My huawei y7 pro 2019 keeps on rebooting. Tried hard restart but to no work. I also tried turning it off while its rebooting but still it wont. I brought it to a shop for fixing but it was declined coz of its new model and they had no available program for this. How can i solve this problem?

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech