Recently bought a Nokia 1 plus for my wife. I was aware that the internal storage was only 8gb but thought I could use 32gb sd card & make the phone use that instead.

As far as I can tell this doesn't seem possible. I've moved all the apps possible to the sd card (which was less than half) & then I noticed I couldn't change where photos could be saved. It's greyed out & stuck on the internal storage.

There is the migration tool but apparently this only works once. Is there no way to just set my sd card to internal storage?

Thanks
    08-28-2019 05:56 PM
    Hi, welcome to Android Forums

I'd like to recommend creating a account so me or other members can assist you, as guest have limitations in replying here and if we need further Information to communicate with you.

I'll provide a link to register, please come back to your post so we can further assist you . Thank you

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    08-28-2019 05:59 PM
    If you you can move your apps onto the sd card you made it internal storage now (adaptable storage)
    The problem with this is , your sd card is slower then internal storage and run into issues...
    08-28-2019 06:08 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Try formatting an SD card on the phone. If it asks you if you want to format it as Internal Storage or Portable Storage, then it supports Adoptable Storage. If you don't get that option, then it doesn't support Adoptable Storage (which means you can only use the card for storage of media files, documents, and some app data -- but not for app installation).
    08-28-2019 10:21 PM