My Samsung galaxy s6 edge keeps freezing and showing pink led then rebooting

Smithdevonte557

Aug 29, 2019
Visit site
Okay so for a few weeks now yes I know the Samsung galaxy s6 edge is old now but I got a problem, few weeks now it has been doing this. So I can be using my phone as normal.and suddenly it freezes then the screen goes black and my notification light shines bright solid pink and it reboots but when it shows the Samsung galaxy s6 edge logo the pink light still shines untill the actual Samsung logo shows and the notification light changes to the normal blue pulsating colour and turns on like normal bit sometimes when it's half way booting up it freezes screen goes black shows the pink LED then goes back to the same normal pulsating Samsung logo with the normal coloured led and it's fine for the next 10 minutes also the audio cuts out whenever I try to play something sometimes. I tried everything, I hard reset it, I even factory reset it one of the apps even say my phone's battery health is good but I also think the battery might be the problem. I need answers, I need this phone to last 2 months before I can actually get a good new phone what is wrong with it. Thank you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34