I'm 90% sure I do know who reciever is, but I need 110% knowledge before confronting this person. It's a make or break decision of marrying and moving 1400 miles. Ok, hear goes.... I know the app was remotely downloaded Over the Air because of other apps that are installed to help that process. For ex; GNSS Air Test, Gnss Test 1.2, fused location, codeaurora.btmultisim, and mobile service app to install the spyware. From my understanding, all is needed is a phone number to where app is downloaded OTA. Here's the kicker... My phone is brand new and ONLY ONE PERSON has my #. You guessed it ...The Financee'. (With the help of his daughter-in-law). In fact, they are probably reading this now.
    I have not texted, called, or even set my Google account up. The only activity is with him.
    I see it had been "Forced to stop" but is still Installed. Can I access the dash board or IP address of receiver. I need to be 110% accurate before disclosing my knowledge. Thank you in advance to anyone's help.
    08-31-2019 04:47 PM
    Hi, welcome to Android Forums

I'd like to recommend creating a account so me or other members can assist you, as guest have limitations in replying here and if we need further Information to communicate with you.

I'll provide a link to register, please come back to your post so we can further assist you . Thank you

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    08-31-2019 04:51 PM
    Looks like pre-installed by TMobile
    08-31-2019 04:52 PM
    Phone Spector seems to be spyware. What has been done is probably illegal, and in some countries a criminal offence. I don't know whether you can do what you ask.
    Cancel the marriage and the move, but give no reason. See what the reaction is, then go on from there.
    08-31-2019 07:19 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! I believe pivotmobile.android.metrics is simply an ad metrics app that probably got installed as adware alongside some other app. I don't think that's the same as PhoneSpector -- what makes you convinced PhoneSpector is on your phone? The other system apps you mentioned like Fused Location are normal system apps.

I highly doubt your phone is "hacked." It takes a lot of tech know-how to truly hack a phone, and a good hacker's work wouldn't be noticed by you. There's a much higher likelihood that anyone could figure out a lot about your life simply based on what you share on social media.
    Rukbat likes this.
    09-01-2019 09:54 PM