Screen is Black and I cant reboot
    08-31-2019 11:22 PM
    Hi, welcome to Android Forums

I'd like to recommend creating a account so me or other members can assist you, as guest have limitations in replying here and if we need further Information to communicate with you.

I'll provide a link to register, please come back to your post so we can further assist you . Thank you

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    09-01-2019 12:25 AM
    That doesn't mean it's hacked .
    Try charging it for few hours see any response.
    09-01-2019 12:26 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Here are a few reasons that are a million times more likely than being hacked:

1. Battery is dead.
    2. Power button is faulty.
    3. Motherboard has failed.
    4. Screen has failed, and you just can't tell that the phone is booting.

Can you give any good reason why you think your phone was hacked?
    09-01-2019 01:41 AM
    Screen is Black and I cant reboot
    If that's an indication for being hacked, SMH.
    09-01-2019 03:58 AM
    why do you think it was hacked. a black screen does not mean the phone has been hacked. try the following

a. press and hold the Volume Down button and the Power key together for 20 to 30 seconds. The procedure is hardware integrated so if it were just a case a system crash, the phone should boot up after the procedure

b Try booting the phone in safe mode first:

1. Turn off the phone completely.
    2. Press and hold the Power key.
    3. Once ‘Samsung Galaxy Note5’ shows, release the Power key and immediately press and hold the Volume Down button.
    4. The phone will restart but keep the Vol Down button pressed.
    5. Once the phone has finished restarting, ‘Safe mode’ will be display in the lower-left corner of the screen.
    You may now release the Volume Down button.

c. If your Note 5 refused to boot in safe mode, try the recovery mode just to find out if it’s still capable of powering up its components including the screen. And if the phone can successfully boot in recovery, proceed with wiping the cache partition. Don’t worry, none of your data will be deleted.

1. Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 completely.
    2. Press and hold the Volume Up and the Home buttons first, and then press and hold the Power key.
    3. Keep the three buttons pressed and when ‘Samsung Galaxy Note5’ shows, release the Power key but continue holding the other two.
    4. Once the Android logo shows, release both the Volume Up and Home buttons.
    5. The notice ‘Installing system update’ will show on the screen for 30 to 60 seconds before the Android system recovery screen is shown with its options.
    6. Use the Volume Down key to highlight the option ‘wipe cache partition’ and press the Power key to select it.
    7. When the process is complete, use the Volume Down key to highlight the option ‘Reboot system now’ and hit the Power key to restart the phone. The reboot may take a little longer to complete but don’t worry and wait for the device to become active..
    09-01-2019 04:28 AM