When I opened my device I found that none of the data in my SD card was present there.... Then I went to mobile storage and found that it was not showing any data or space in my SD card except for this stupid line... "Mount SD card" ...what should I do now? There was very important data in my SD... Please anyone help me.
    09-02-2019 04:38 AM
    YOu should use that stupid line and mount the SD card so the phone can read it again. If it fails to mount, the card is corrupt so you may need to repair it on a PC using chkdsk. Either way, make sure you fully back up your card as the error may indicate it is starting to fail.
    09-02-2019 04:58 AM
    Did you "Mount the SD card" ? Hopefully all you did was accidentally Unmount the SD card, which would in fact not show anything. Unmounting in most cases is when you're getting ready to SAFELY remove the SD card.
    09-02-2019 07:09 AM
    If mounting the card (just restarting the phone will mount it) doesn't do it, you could try PhotoRec (in a Windows, Linux or Mac PC). If the card is at all readable, PhotoRec will recover all files on it (deleted and not deleted). The only problem (due to the way it has to work - there's no choice) is that you don't get the file name back, you get files named on the order of file00001.jpg or fille00002.mp3. You have to look at or listen to the file, then name it. (And unless it's a really small card, the recovery process could take a week of 24/7 operation.) (Now if only Christophe would come up with an easier way of recovering files from internal storage - you have to understand Linux to do that.)
    09-02-2019 02:21 PM
    Hi, welcome to Android Forums

I'd like to recommend creating a account so me or other members can assist you, as guest have limitations in replying here and if we need further Information to communicate with you.

I'll provide a link to register, please come back to your post so we can further assist you . Thank you
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    09-02-2019 02:22 PM
    another option is to plug the card into your windows computer and give recuva a try.
    09-02-2019 02:41 PM
    If the filesystem is corrupt, the PC can't recognize the card. PhotoRec looks for a storage device, it doesn't matter what filesystem it has, if any. As long as the file still sits on the card somewhere, PhotoRec finds it. (Its companion program, TestDisk, will recover deleted partitions if you repartition the card [or drive]. These are programs that should be selling for a lot of money, but evidently Christophe needed them, so he developed them, then just released them as freeware. He's up there at the top of the "good guys" list, along with Tim Berners-Lee, who isn't making a nickel from the web, but could have made enough to buy and sell Trump with pocket change.)
    09-02-2019 02:57 PM