I need to change my region / country in Google Play. For some mysterious reason I have the United States instead of the Czech Republic. I only see the United States without change. Mobile is purchased through Czech distribution. I also have a bank in the Czech Republic. How do I change my country from the United States to the Czech Republic?
    In the Play Store App - Account - Countries and Profiles I have a hard United States and no other change option.
    09-02-2019 01:49 PM
    [Moved to Ask a Question for better coverage]

It depends on the phone, and whether you can flash ROMs to it. The firmware in the phone tells Google what region it's from.

You could try https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/change...le-play-store/ (I don't know if that's what you tried). Or https://support.google.com/googlepla.../7431675?hl=en

(You have to change your payment method to the Czech bank. And you may be tied to the Czech Republic after the change - you won't be able to change it again.)
    cebrusak likes this.
    09-02-2019 03:08 PM
    I have a Huawei P10 Android v9 phone purchased through the Czech distribution, including the T-mobile CZ operator and bank, also in the Czech Republic and I had no reason to change country settings on Google Play at any time in the past. I need to change my region / country in Google Play-screenshot_20190901_124100_com.android.vending.jpg I need to change my region / country in Google Play-chytr-auto-app.jpg

Thank you for the links: They state that the change can only be made once a year and if the change has already been made, the country selection cannot be changed for 1 year. Interestingly, I have never changed the region / country and the phone comes from Czech distribution.
    I found this inappropriate and mostly unchangeable setting only recently, when I received from the mobile operator to the tariff hardware, which is an integral part of the app - Smart Car, but it cannot be downloaded. I see a message saying: This app is not compatible with any of your devices and I have Location: United StatesLanguage: English at the bottom of my browser page.
    09-02-2019 04:04 PM