This problem just started a few weeks ago. I've done what I know to do, and even turning off at night while charging. I had turned on at 10 a.m. today, at 100%, and at 4:01 p.m. I'm at 34%. I barely use my phone. I use to text sometimes. I play a game once in awhile. I voyer on facebook, never post. I barely take pictures. And I have a business at home so I still have my landline, which I use for phone calls.
    Can someone help me?
    09-06-2019 05:04 PM
    Have you regularly been allowing the battery to drop below 40%? Below 10%? Lithium batteries are not deep-discharge batteries. Regularly discharging them to below 40% shortens their life. Regularly allowing the battery to drop to 0% (or until the phone shuts off) can kill a brand new battery in a month or two.)

If not, look in the battery section of Settings (or run GSam Battery Monitor) to see what's using the most battery. (If you have the screen brightness turned up all the way, or keep the screen on all the time, or both, that will chew through batteries. The screen is the largest battery consumer.)
    09-06-2019 05:23 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Charge up to 100%, then let it drain to 20-30% with normal usage, without charging in between. Then show us:

1. The main Settings>Battery screen.
    2. The fullscreen battery graph screen (which may show Awake time and Cell Signal Strength).
    3. The Screen category (to see total Screen On time).
    4. The Cell Standby category, if present (to see Time Without Signal).

http://forums.androidcentral.com/gen...d-central.html. Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html

You might have to install a 3rd party battery monitor, like GSam Battery Monitor, to get the Cell Signal Strength graph.
    09-06-2019 05:57 PM