My Outlook App disappeared recently ,don't know why and now my tablet says app is not compatible to the device though it has been previously.Don't know how to download app again as it says installed even though it is no longer on my home page.Any help appreciated. Samsung Tab E I have.
    09-07-2019 10:54 AM
    Hi, welcome to Android Forums

I'd like to recommend creating a account so me or other members can assist you, as guest have limitations in replying here and if we need further Information to communicate with you.

I'll provide a link to register, please come back to your post so we can further assist you . Thank you
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    09-07-2019 10:54 AM
    Have you tried the app drawer?
    09-07-2019 10:55 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! If the app is no longer compatible with tablets (which may have happened after a recent app update), then there's not much you can do besides look for an apk of one of the previous versions (but be careful, since there's greater risk for malware if you download an apk from a random site).

I assume you're looking on the Play Store website -- that will show an app is "Installed" if you ever installed it anywhere. If you click on the Installed button, it will show you a dropdown list of your devices, and that will tell you if the app is compatible with a given device or not.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-07-2019 11:50 AM
    It sounds as if it's still installed, but the shortcut on the homepage disappeared. Go to the app drawer, find Outlook, long-press it and drag it to the homepage. (Not compatible means that installing it is not compatible to be installed on a device that already has it installed.)
    09-08-2019 04:40 PM
    It sounds as if it's still installed, but the shortcut on the homepage disappeared. Go to the app drawer, find Outlook, long-press it and drag it to the homepage. (Not compatible means that installing it is not compatible to be installed on a device that already has it installed.)
    I'm guessing the OP is looking at the Play Store website (not the app), where an app will show up as "Installed" if you ever installed it on any of your devices. But it could still mean the app is no longer installed on this tablet.
    09-09-2019 11:09 PM