Lenovo p70 phone not going beyond app optimisation stage, its getting switching off.

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

First my phone entered the boot mode on its own. And the arrow to select any mode was moving continuessly. I kept it as it is. Battery drained, mobile got switched off. When fully charged and tried to switch on it was reaching app optimisation stage, it's getting switched off. Please help.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
It sounds as if you have to at least reflash the boot.img file, but you have to get into developer options first, and since the phone will no longer boot ...

You can try installing a Lenovo driver in a PC, then install ADB and Fastboot Tool. Connect the phone to the PC and see if

fastboot devices

returns anything. If not, the phone is gone. If it does, try downloading a boot.img file for the phone (you'll probably have to download a stock ROM, then extract the file from the .zip) then try

fastboot reboot boot.img

If that brings the phone back, restart it (you'll get back to the "dead android) and try

fastboot flash boot boot.img

which should get the phone back.

If rebooting the file doesn't work, try the normal instructions for reflashing the entire ROM.

But, as I said, if the bootloader is still locked (flashing get_unlock_ability returns 0), you can't do anything with the phone unless you pay to have it JTAGed but that would cost more than replacing the phone.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer