Heart with dot on top!

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hi. Does anyone recognize from what app is this notification from? Heart with dot on top. I appreciate the help!

iGalione

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
This app my friends, is the new icon for Samsung Members... blue backgrou, with white upside down carrot key (or v), and a navy blue dot on the top...

The only harm that can be done is by clicking on the link and opening the app... more than likely on a brand new phone it is not any malicious software... but again, you can always google the name description of the app and check the images section and see what it turns out to be.

Hope this helps.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
This app my friends, is the new icon for Samsung Members... blue backgrou, with white upside down carrot key (or v), and a navy blue dot on the top...

The only harm that can be done is by clicking on the link and opening the app... more than likely on a brand new phone it is not any malicious software... but again, you can always google the name description of the app and check the images section and see what it turns out to be.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for that info! But there's a good chance the OP is asking because he/she saw the icon on their significant other's screenshot and is afraid it's a sign of infidelity (it's unfortunately a pretty common question on the forums).:-\ We always suggest that if the OP sees the notification on their own phone, then simply swipe down the notification panel and long-press the icon, then tap App Info. And if it's on someone else's phone, then ask the person.:) If that person doesn't want to answer, then it's an issue between those two people, and we don't get involved.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
It could also be digital wellbeing...
28bdee0610b75dd8f9d0dad999356a52.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaeros85