Hi, I have the Galaxy s7 with all the latest updates and an installed SD card.
    My question: How do I transfer “ColorNote” and “Keep Note” and all of it's content from internal storage to SD card storage?
    When I open my file explorer, I find Color Note and backup. There are currently 5 files listed but I can't open any of them. Message: “Unable to open document. File appears to be corrupt.

Also, when I'm looking into the SD storage ColorNote is listed under “data” also, but I get the same message about the corrupt files.
    I used to be able to transfer files on my old Galaxy s5 . I think it was rooted.

Thank you in advance for any advice and suggestions.
    09-10-2019 10:13 PM
    FYI, ColorNote isn't from Google -- the developer is called "Notes" (very creative), and you can email their support team with your question here: notesupport@socialnmobile.com.

Google Keep Notes is from Google, and I doubt there's a way to move notes to the SD card. The reason why is that Keep Notes syncs automatically with your Google account in the cloud -- it's not meant for saving notes only locally.
    09-10-2019 10:43 PM