It started right before the phone updated earlier today.
    09-11-2019 03:39 PM
    Try rebooting. https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    09-11-2019 03:40 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Does it play media sound, like when you're watching YouTube? Are you certain all volume sliders are turned up? Is Do Not Disturb on?
    09-11-2019 04:41 PM
    Android 10? Some alarms (apps, not the particular phone) seem to have stopped running in the background. I guess they'll have to be updated.

[Edit]
    I've already sent feedback to Google, but more feedback won't hurt. (It did run in the background in Pie. I'm very familiar with the alarms - I use the Google Clock widget's alarm function every day.)
    mustang7757 likes this.
    09-11-2019 05:28 PM
    Android 10? Some alarms (apps, not the particular phone) seem to have stopped running in the background. I guess they'll have to be updated.
    I wish rukbat Samsung can be on Android 10
    09-11-2019 05:56 PM
    Oh ... Samsung is still months behind, huh? I don't know - they can join the program, and get the update a month before we do, then add whatever manufacturer and carrier apps they need and release it. (Although the carrier and manufacturer apps are probably in the vendor partition, so they just have to add that to the update file and release it. I guess having someone take a day every month to update the OS is too much for them. I'd offer my services, but I don't want to come out of retirement for them.)
    mustang7757 likes this.
    09-11-2019 06:28 PM
    Oh ... Samsung is still months behind, huh? I don't know - they can join the program, and get the update a month before we do, then add whatever manufacturer and carrier apps they need and release it. (Although the carrier and manufacturer apps are probably in the vendor partition, so they just have to add that to the update file and release it. I guess having someone take a day every month to update the OS is too much for them. I'd offer my services, but I don't want to come out of retirement for them.)
    The rumors are Tmobile in testing stage , so this might mean no beta program , I mean it's not a big update anyway like Pie was .
    09-11-2019 06:31 PM
    The big thing seems to be battery life. Great standby time, but possibly less usage time. (And that's one of those head-scratchers.)
    09-12-2019 12:37 PM