• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Background screen has faint pattern how to i delete it back to plain

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
First not knowing what device you have I can't say for sure but I don't believe that you can have, or not have I guess in the way that you are asking this question, a background. So you can't just delete it and leave it empty, it must always have something set as the background pic. Again not knowing what device you have it is hard to say how to do this but many of the MFGs, Samsung, HTC, Moto and LG to name a few, have theme stores or theme areas where you can see your past themes and wallpapers and such as well as pick out new themes and wallpapers. So if you believe that you once had a blank wallpaper, one without any seeming design, try typing "theme" or "wallpaper" into the search bar in your settings. Something should come up that either takes you to your themes, a theme store, or an app within your device that will allow you to search for and find what you are looking for.

To reply to this thread please register an account. This link will help you do this... https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community-new-post.html

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Go into a dark room at night with the door closed - no light leaking in. Open the camera. If it has manual settings, set it for the fastest shutter speed you can, and the lowest ISO. Turn off the flash. Place your finger where you tap to take a picture, but don't take one yet. Cover the screen with a dark cloth, then take a picture.

Now you can save that picture and set it as your wallpaper. (Or look in Zedge for black wallpaper in the right size.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34