Why does Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge not boot (In a WIERD way) ?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

So I have this Galaxy S6 edge and I've been doing a bit of flashing for the past couple of days. But at this point the device is almost unusable. It only runs when the charger is connected, and shuts down when its removed. And when I try to power it up again, It shows the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge logo and shuts down. But the wierd thing is, I know the battery is not dead. I've been in the Odin mode for hours and it doesn't power off, same goes for TWRP with maximum brightness. Can anyone please help me out I've tried everything(except battery callibration).

So these are the outline :

- The problem started from yesterday and it used to stay on for a few minutes at first. Now it doesn't even get past the first screen.
- The phone reboots also when plugged in, but to a lesser extent.
- Battery is probably good because it stays alive in recovery and Odin mode.
- Everytime I charge it to 100%, I try to power it on with the charger unplugged, but it shuts down showing the Samsung screen. Then when I plug it in again, it shows 5%-15% charged and goes on to charge for 100% again.

Please look on into it I'm having a very bad time.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Download the latest ROM for your variant, country and carrier. Flash it. If that fixes it (I suspect it will), whatever you flashed before has a problem.

anon(10614692)

Jun 26, 2019
Visit site
In what way doesn't it work? This could mean anythong. eg you can't connect to the phone or the flash failed. Whay error message do you get. You haven't given us anything to go on.
Please clarify what you mean.
You could also try Emergency Firmware Recovery in Smart Switch

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome