I have an android tablet linked to a Google Play account. I have bought a number of movies from Play Store and have in the past downloaded to and watched from both internal storage and SD card. A few months ago the playback stopped working from those downloaded, with a message appearing saying file format not supported. I removed and tried to download again but it is not allowing me to download because file format not supported. I have removed data and cleared the cache. I have turned on and off. Removed the card and remounted. Still cannot get the movies to download. I can watch when on WiFi, but can't watch when say on a plane with the kids. Any help appreciated.
    Cheers
    09-13-2019 05:50 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which tablet? Is this error appearing regardless of the download location (i.e., internal storage vs SD card)?

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    09-14-2019 02:02 AM