Why doesn't my TCL phone come with a calculator?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I needed a calculator and I go to all my apps and I had to get a calculator app because it doesn't have it.

Michelle Perrish

Dec 4, 2020
Visit site
I got my TCL phone from Walmart just a couple months ago and there was no calculator I went to apps so I can clear cache and made it so I could see the system apps still wasn't there I thought maybe it was hiding but it wasn't so I had to install the Google calculator. It's insane that even flip phones have calculators and phones for many years ago yet this phone that has only been out for a year or less doesn't have it baffles my mind!

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I got my TCL phone from Walmart just a couple months ago and there was no calculator I went to apps so I can clear cache and made it so I could see the system apps still wasn't there I thought maybe it was hiding but it wasn't so I had to install the Google calculator. It's insane that even flip phones have calculators and phones for many years ago yet this phone that has only been out for a year or less doesn't have it baffles my mind!
Hi, welcome to AC!

Yeah depending on phone or manufacturer it happens, but at least you can download them.
What Andriod version its on?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance