Honor 9 Lite indexes video files incorrectly as songs

Yo_Dawg

Sep 14, 2019
Visit site
I tried to use an app called Wondershare TunesGo in order to sync my entire library to my phone, it has to enable USB debugging in developer options to work. That is the only major change I did on the day this happened.

Now my .AVI files on my SD card are constantly classed as songs, not videos. This only happened to some files. They appear as songs in file manager and also in multiple music players. They used to appear as videos in Gallery, but now they don't. I don't understand how/why this happened and how I can get them to behave like normal.

I have deleted/re-added them, tried a different formatted SD card. I even restored my phone to factory settings. This behaviour continues.

I am using Honor 9 Lite latest android version 9.1.0.127

Glorytech

Sep 15, 2019
Visit site
If you visit Files then Internal Storage, Music or Internal Sorage, DCIM

These are where your files are, The problem is some are in the wrong fder as when you download wondershare it rebuilds your music and video databbase

Yo_Dawg

Sep 14, 2019
Visit site
If you visit Files then Internal Storage, Music or Internal Sorage, DCIM

These are where your files are, The problem is some are in the wrong fder as when you download wondershare it rebuilds your music and video databbase

Well my videos have been in the same place untouched. I'm very organised with my video/audio, everything has subfolders. The music I simply tried wondershare to find it only does 10 tracks. But then I deleted it all and went back to Isyncr which resynced only my music back to my phone. My videos remained in the same place, but now 37 of them think they're songs. 3 complete folders and 1 random file. But never before, and the only thing I did with my phone on this day is use Wondershare which requires USB debugging, an option I've never previously enabled

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol