My tablet automatically updated. Now left side screen is gone where flipboard briefing used to be. How do I get flipboard briefing back?
    09-15-2019 09:19 AM
    Hi, welcome to Android Forums

I'd like to recommend creating a account so me or other members can assist you, as guest have limitations in replying here and if we need further Information to communicate with you.

I'll provide a link to register, please come back to your post so we can further assist you . Thank you

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    09-15-2019 09:55 AM
    If you long press empty page of home screen should be option to turn on ?
    09-15-2019 09:56 AM
    I tried pinching screen. But the screen to the left of home screen is gone. I can't seem to get it back. But the flipboard briefing site is still in my apps. I just can't put it back so I can swipe to the left to open flipboard briefing. How do I get the left screen back so I can swipe left of the home screen?
    09-15-2019 10:11 AM
    I tried pinching screen. But the screen to the left of home screen is gone. I can't seem to get it back. But the flipboard briefing site is still in my apps. I just can't put it back so I can swipe to the left to open flipboard briefing. How do I get the left screen back so I can swipe left of the home screen?
    Hi, welcome!
    So when you pinch your home screen , it shows nothing to enable on left ?
    09-15-2019 10:45 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Also, when you pinch the homescreen, look for a Homescreen settings option. Is there an option in that menu to turn on Flipboard?

Which tablet do you have, and what Android version is it running?
    09-15-2019 01:20 PM
    My tablet is SM-T820. Flipboard briefing is still installed, but the window or screen to the left of Home is not there. I can't find a way to restore the window/screen so that I can swipe to the left of Home. When I'd pinch the home screen, all the windows to the right appear as normal...except for the window to the left of the Home screen where flipboard briefing used to be. There is no way that I can find to restore it.
    09-15-2019 01:33 PM
    Not having that particular device, it can be hard to troubleshoot remotely, so bear with us here ...

First, is there no Homescreen settings option when you pinch the homescreens down?

Second, when you've pinched, can you scroll to the left of the primary homescreen? If so, do you see any option there for Flipboard?

Show us a screenshot of what it looks like when you pinch the homescreens down. http://forums.androidcentral.com/gen...d-central.html
    09-15-2019 01:45 PM
    I am so lacking any tech ability. I've taken a screen shot of the home screen, and even after reading the different ways to upload it, I can't make it work. To answer your question, after pinching the home screen...no I cannot scroll to the left of the home screen.. I'm going to continue to try to figure out how to send the screen shot.
    09-15-2019 04:41 PM
    I am so lacking any tech ability. I've taken a screen shot of the home screen, and even after reading the different ways to upload it, I can't make it work. To answer your question, after pinching the home screen...no I cannot scroll to the left of the home screen.. I'm going to continue to try to figure out how to send the screen shot.
    Welcome to the forums. What are you using to access the forums, a browser or any of the apps?
    09-15-2019 04:43 PM
    Ok, I was just now able to send an email with a screen shot of the home screen pinched. I hope you get it. Thank you
    09-15-2019 04:53 PM
    I googled for help and your forum came up as one of the choices.
    09-15-2019 04:55 PM
    No, don't email the picture to us. If you can, use your computer browser to access these forums, and attach the screenshot that way. To get the screenshot to your computer, you could email it to yourself and then download it to your computer from your email there.
    09-15-2019 04:57 PM