Could anyone be tracking me or my phone controlling my phone or anything like that what's up with my phone being run rooted and me not being able to rooted not necessarily a question for of help but just for information
    09-15-2019 04:46 PM
    Sorry, bit confused. Where does the title of your thread come into this? Not all phones can be rooted. You haven't mentioned your phone make, model or OS so if you can join the forum and give more info we can hopefully provide you with the info you want
    me just saying likes this.
    09-15-2019 05:02 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Why do you think you're being tracked? Are you a felon on the run? A superspy? Someone with a really jealous significant other? If the latter, I wouldn't worry about it -- you have to ask yourself if your significant other is really enough of a wizard to execute some complex hack on a phone like he's Elliott Alderson from Mr. Robot. If it's the first two, then we're probably not the right people to ask.

Not sure what you mean by your phone being "run rooted," which I assume means unrooted. All phones are sold unrooted, and not all phones have a root exploit.

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    09-15-2019 05:14 PM
    I am so confused as to what is wanted so I will say this. Any phone can be tracked rooted or not. also you must find root info for your specific phone model and software version installed. If you find info for your phones model and if one single character in the model number is different then don't use it.
    09-15-2019 05:16 PM
    I recommend if going to root, learn how to go back to stock of something doesn't go right ...I wouldn't use kingroot not recommended
    09-15-2019 05:23 PM
    Could anyone be tracking me or my phone controlling my phone or anything like that what's up with my phone being run rooted and me not being able to rooted not necessarily a question for of help but just for information
    Deleted.
    09-15-2019 05:26 PM