It is Chinese phone VK World VK800X, charge port is broken, so flash new rom it is not possible and also volume buttons dead, but i think phone is rooted. Is there anything possible to fix this problem or just throw this phone away? Also almost all stock programs do not work, internet just opens and closes, when I try to read SMS program just closes after while, that is reason why I think this is ROM problem. It started after factory reset.
    09-20-2019 06:12 AM
    To reflash a ROM, if you can find one, needs an active PC connection via the charger port. You may find it more economical to replace rather than repair the phone
    09-20-2019 06:35 AM
    Hi, welcome to Android Forums

I'd like to recommend creating a account so me or other members can assist you, as guest have limitations in replying here and if we need further Information to communicate with you.

I'll provide a link to register, please come back to your post so we can further assist you . Thank you

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    09-20-2019 09:16 AM
    Is there anything possible to fix this problem or just throw this phone away?
    The phone seems to have been worth about $40 at one time in the past - it's what's called a "3 for $10" phone on Craig's List these days. I wouldn't spend any time on it, just factory reset it and offer it, with the charger (if it can be charged) to a woman's shelter (any phone can call emergency numbers, like 911 or 112). Otherwise, if it can't be charged, just discard it wherever there's a place to dispose of lithium batteries.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-20-2019 02:30 PM