Recently a "friend" became ill while visiting me so while I worked she had access to my second phone. The phone disappeared for several days then reappeared. Since finding it I realized my browser history and my Google account activity has been completely erased from July 12 until August 22. I also recently saw that she had my phone listed on her Google account. I am worried she has put spyware on my phone and/or used my financial information in a bad manner. Her picture and Google account showed up as being signed out then it just disappeared. How do I find the deleted information from my account or find proof she used my phone.
    09-21-2019 03:28 AM
    If the history has been wiped or she had logged out of your Google account, it's gone. She probably used her Google account to access her things so that is not really sinister. If you have bank details etc on your phone, a password would have prevented access to your phone. There's not a lot you can do except learn a lesson from this.
    09-21-2019 04:31 AM
    I am worried she has put spyware on my phone and/or used my financial information in a bad manner.
    In all honesty - if you were worried about this you should have wiped the device and helped her set it up for her before handing it to her for extended use.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    09-21-2019 08:00 AM