This started five days ago. If anyone calls when I'm at home, it goes straight to voicemail. If I try to call some one from my house, I get a busy signal. I have a Motorola phone, and the same thing happens with my husband's iPhone, but not my son's android. We use a discount service provider that works off the Spring network.

I was on chat for two hours with tech support resetting network settings, rebooting, taking out SIM card and battery and nothing has solved the problem.

The phones work fine once we leave the house.

Anybody have another idea to fix this issue?
    09-21-2019 08:25 AM
    If they told you that it's not a network problem, I guess you could try a signal booster.
    09-21-2019 08:29 AM
    Hi, welcome to Android Forums

I'd like to recommend creating a account so me or other members can assist you, as guest have limitations in replying here and if we need further Information to communicate with you.

I'll provide a link to register, please come back to your post so we can further assist you . Thank you

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    09-21-2019 08:58 AM
    I had the same problem in one house (also with Sprint - they don't seem to care about small holes in coverage - which is why I'm no longer with them). Your best bet is to find a carrier that works inside your house and switch to them. (Most carriers give you at least a week during which you can return the phone if the coverage is no good.)

If you're looking for cheap (which is probably why you're not with Sprint directly), Mint Mobile uses TMobile, and is about the cheapest service I've found (which is what I've been using for about 15 months now - with no problems).
    09-21-2019 02:00 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! If you just got a new case for the phone, see if the problem persists with the case off.
    09-21-2019 04:00 PM