Why doesn't my Axia let me have a different home and lock screen

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

My Axia phone doesn't let me have a different wallpaper for my home and lock screen. I've watched videos but it doesn't give me those options of home, lock or both

Please help

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Not all phones allow you to pick a different lockscreen wallpaper. If you don't have that option, then it's not possible, at least not with the stock launcher. You could try using a 3rd party launcher like Nova, but I'm not sure if that will work either.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Sorry, but that link got modified by the forum software, and only links to a generic help page at AT&T. Is the link you're trying to share a guide to set separate wallpapers for lockscreen and homescreen on your specific phone?

Can you tell us the exact steps you're taking to set a wallpaper? In general, it's like this:

1. Long-press an empty part of the homescreen until you see options appear.
2. Tap Wallpaper.
3. Select the option you want -- it should give you options for preinstalled wallpapers, your Gallery, Live Wallpapers, and possibly other options.
4. If your phone supports being able to select different wallpapers for lockscreen and homescreen, then when you select your wallpaper, it should ask your preference (i.e., lockscreen, homescreen, or both).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay